1. My beautiful Annabelle hydrangea is blooming like crazy this year. I am so happy! My black thumb is getting browner – maybe it will be green one day.
2. On a not so good gardening note, something is eating my Knockout Roses. 🙁 I suspect those wretched Japanese beetles. My mother-in-law said to try sevin dust. Anyone else had luck with that?
3. Thanks Oreo, I am now obsessed with all thing cotton candy flavored. Yes, I am an 8 year old kid at heart. I tried the cotton candy explosion ice cream at Brusters. Wow. Two words – pop. rocks.
4. Speaking of cotton candy…can I get one of each? Okay, maybe two of the cotton candy and cupcake.
5. How crazy is Game of Thrones right now? Have you seen last Sunday’s episode?
If I were a man or attracted to women, I’d be I am in love with Daenerys. She’s uh-mazing, well, except maybe the eyebrows. But who do you want to see on the Iron Throne?
6. Creepy, but pretty sure I have at least 7…I cannot tell you the number of times someone thought I looked familiar.
7. Orange is the New Black
starts back Friday is out on early release! Have you seen the previews? Also, True Detective and I think we are going to watch the new show on HBO – Ballers – with The Rock. I mean, come on…the Rock, football, fame, fortune, fast cars? It HAS to be epic. Does HBO do anything bad?
8. We finished up The Wire this week. Seriously amazing series, but not how I expected Omar to exit the show. He was our favorite character. Oh, indeed.
9. We watched Wild a couple of weekends ago. Let me just say this – don’t start that opening scene while eating dinner or any food for that matter.
10. So we’ve been watching Last Week Tonight with John Oliver and I gotta tell ya…it’s HILARIOUS. Watch it. Just do it.
12. All of the Gilmore Girls reunion stuff in the media has me nostalgic and missing those quirky leading ladies.
13. Have you tried beet hummus from Trader Joe’s? I’m not sure how I feel about it. One thing we do know we love is their mochi ice cream though – the green tea flavor is the bomb.
14. This is the BEST store bought hummus. Period.
15. 3-ingredient biscuits with coconut oil are a revelation!
I think that’s it for now. Happy Friday! Hope it’s going to be a beautiful weekend!